MK SESSIONS CHAT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visitors can view the forum but to reply or post new messages you will need to register

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  MK SESSIONSMK SESSIONS  

VICAR BITES DOG. (Not really) BULL BULL BULL. Stony Stratford. M.K.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clive B.

VICAR BITES DOG. (Not really) BULL BULL BULL. Stony Stratford. M.K. Empty
PostSubject: VICAR BITES DOG. (Not really) BULL BULL BULL. Stony Stratford. M.K.   VICAR BITES DOG. (Not really) BULL BULL BULL. Stony Stratford. M.K. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:54 am

Now that I have your attention, I would like to mention THE REGULAR LAST MONDAY MONTHLY SESSIONS, AT THE BULL HOTEL IN STONY STRATFORD HIGH STREET M.K. MEET AT 8.00PM ish. BRING YOURSELF A FRIEND AND IF NECESSARY A MUSICAL INSTRUMENT.

Intepid friendly musicians of both sexes attended, both male and female. There were singers, players the indeterminate and me. A good time was had by all in the friendly, sometimes less than serious atmosphere.

The hotel front dining room area was suitably arranged by us initially chucking the tables about a bit a forming a "round" with the chairs. We managed up until 9.00pm to compete with the town's church bells quite well. The technical solution was to close the front doors until 9.00pm after which we allowed fresh air again to enter the hotel by opening them.

All are welcome at this friendly open acoustic session of all abilities. (I know,as they let ME in).

The styles are varied, mainly folky, but with music and songs of all types.

The session contained many performers from the now defunct New Inn session who sang and played. Poets are welcome with suitable not too long works.
Back to top Go down

VICAR BITES DOG. (Not really) BULL BULL BULL. Stony Stratford. M.K.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MK SESSIONS CHAT :: All things acoustic-
Jump to: